- Teladoc is a national network of U.S. board-certified, NCQA-certified and state-licensed physicians who use electronic health records, telephonic consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA-controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate.
- Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work or on-the-go. Cost of Consultation: Free!
||How to use Teladoc
- 97% member satisfaction, 91% medical resolution and 97% physician satisfaction
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health records
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes.
- On average, members receive a call back from the physician in 22 minutes.
- Teladoc guarantees all members will receive a call back from a physician in three hours. (Teladoc physicians successfully completed 99.6% of the consult requests within three hours in the past year.)
- On average, Teladoc physicians resolve 91% of the calls. The remaining calls are referred to the member's PCP, a specialist, or the ER unless the member is seeking a prescription that is outside the Teladoc scope of service.
- Pediatric network available
- No age restrictions
- When your physician is not available
- After normal hours of operation
- For non-emergency care
- On vacation or business trip
Use Teladoc for non-emergency medical issues such as:
- Cold or flu
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus infections
- Poison ivy
- Pink eye
©2016 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Please visit www.careington.com/teladoc for a complete list of state availability. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
TVIP - 10/25/17
Maximum Care Discount Plus (Careington & DenteMax Discount)
Careington has owned and managed dental networks for more than 40 years and has contracted with DenteMax, another quality dental network provider, to create a "combined" national discount dental network with significant presence. This combined network is known as the Maximum Care Discount Plus Network.
The Maximum Care Discount Plus Network creates one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. The network combines the outstanding network management skills of two great organizations and results in discounts of 5% to 60% below the 80th percentile of Reasonable and Customary charges.
Maximum Care Discount Plus Sample Savings
|Extensive Oral Exam
|Four Bitewing X-Rays
|Composite (White) Filling (Front Teeth)
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)
|Molar Root Canal
|Complete Upper Denture
|Extraction (single tooth)
*Regular Cost is based on the average 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2022 Fair Health Report for the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago & NYC metropolitan statistical area(s).
**Plan Cost represents the average of the assigned Maximum Care Discount Plus plan fees for the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago & NYC metropolitan statistical area(s).
Prices subject to change.
DN15 - 1/4/22
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more.*
- Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
- One rate of $50 for eye exams**
- 15% savings on contact lens exams***
- Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
- Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
- Exclusive Member Extras and special offers
*Brands subject to change
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you'll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You're responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
VSPS - 1/20/17
LASIK Vision Correction
Serving you with Quality, Choice & Savings
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 1,000 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meet their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced providers who have collectively performed over 7 million procedures.
The QualSight program is not an insured program.
AMST - 4/12/19
- eDocAmerica is an online health and wellness service that provides 24/7 unlimited access to physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, fitness trainers, alternative medicine doctors and eye doctors for routine medical questions and information. Members are able to ask what they want, when they want, and always get personal answers.
- Members are able to avoid spending unnecessary time waiting in a doctor's office for routine health issues that could have been easily addressed through a simple online exchange with a medical professional.
- eDocAmerica members will also receive access to a 3D Health Encyclopedia with over 300 topics and conditions, Health Risk Assessments and weekly health tips, delivered straight to the member's email.
EDOC - 11/29/17
Prescription Medicine Discounts
- Members will have access to savings between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and 10% to 25% off the retail price of brand name drugs at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and many more.
- Members have access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs. Even if members have prescription benefits through a health insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- By utilizing this powerful tool, members can make educated cost-saving decisions.
UNOA - 10/6/17