Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, dependent information, or credit card or other billing information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. While Users can refuse to supply personal identification information, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities. Users can modify or delete their personal identification information by contacting customer service.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser version, the type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Web browser cookies are also used to tailor more relevant ads to User. If User does not wish to receive such tailored advertising, User can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent User from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
How we use collected information
- Careington may use Users' information for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services. We may use Users' information to provide our services and products, to fulfill orders, provide customer service, process payments for orders, and for emails pertaining to orders or to respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests from Users.
- To personalize User experience. We may use Users' information to provide a more personalized User experience through custom or targeted Site messaging and content that is relevant to User-specific products and services based on the configuration of the Users' existing membership.
- To improve our products and services. We may use information in the aggregate, including web analytics, to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send informational emails. If User provides an email address, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User may unsubscribe from receiving further emails at any time by following detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email or by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect User information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing User's personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User's personal identification information to data brokers or list aggregators. We never share your payment information with outside parties. We may share your personal identification information with outside parties, including product vendors, for analytical purposes or to the extent necessary to provide your product(s) and service(s). We may share Users' names, addresses or email addresses with select companies, including business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purpose of mailing or emailing information about products that we believe are beneficial to our customers. Some of these companies may use data about you in order to provide recommendations for products and services that might be of interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
User's acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, User signifies acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If User does not agree to this policy, User should not use our Site. User's continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed User's acceptance of those changes. User may request not to receive communications from Careington or third parties with whom we may share User's information by contacting us by mail, email, or phone.
Careington International Corporation
7400 Gaylord Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
This document was last updated on April 4, 2018.