- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we'll not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
Child & Elder Care
Resources for Living (RFL) provides telephonic counseling and referral services to members to help balance their busy lives. A RFL counselor has a discussion with the member regarding the best services for their needs. The counselor does research and then provides the member with helpful, relevant information about services and programs in their area within three days. Members have access to real, workable solutions and answers to concerns about daily issues with the click of a button or phone call.
RFL can find solutions for child care, elder care and many other everyday personal, household and family issues, including (but not limited to):
- Child care - Childcare centers, family daycare homes, summer camps, nanny/au pair agencies, nursery schools, before and after-school programs, kindergarten classes, care for children with special needs, pregnancy resources and adoption information
- Elder care and care for adults with disabilities - Home health care, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, adult day care, transportation services, support groups, meal programs, assisted living, emergency response, independent and assisted living options, Medicare/Medicaid issues and geriatric care management
- Caregiver support - Help with long-distance caregiving issues, respite services, community resources, support groups and referrals
- School and college planning - Information and referrals to schools and other educational programs from kindergarten through graduate level at private and public schools
- Convenience services - Relocation, home cleaning, lawn and landscaping, plumbing, automotive, travel information, pet care, entertainment and dining
WFB - 7/27/16
Pet Care Program
Pet Assure is a veterinary discount plan. Accepted at over 2,600 veterinarians, Pet Assure is a plan designed to give you peace-of-mind in knowing you can better provide for your pet(s) without breaking the bank.
Members will save 25% on veterinary services such as:
- Dental care
- Office visits
- Hereditary disease care
- Holistic care
With Pet Assure, you also save 25% at PetCareRx.com on everything your pet needs including:
Pet Assure also offers free pet ID tags from ThePetTag and a 24/7 lost pet recovery service!
Participating veterinary practices are not required to discount: Outsourced services (e.g. blood work sent to a lab or an outside specialist), non-medical services (e.g. boarding/grooming), services already discounted, mileage fees for mobile vets or prescriptions/products.
PETS - 8/21/20
Diabetic Care & Supplies
Better Living Now, Inc. (BLN) is a managed care provider of health care products and services, specializing in the needs of patients with chronic conditions. From medical appliances and supplies to home medical equipment, BLN can be a member's single source for all their vitamin and nutrition or durable medical equipment needs.
BLN brings these values to the member:
- Free shipping and choice of free gift with first order
- Durable Medical Equipment — 20% to 30% off of retail price
- Disposable Medical Supplies — 20% to 40% off of retail price
- Nutritional Supplements and Daily Living Aids — 20% to 25% off of retail price
- No shipping charges for orders that are $100 or more. Shipping is a flat $7.95 for orders under $100
- BLN ships up to a 90-day supply and the BLN care coordinators send a replacement notification before the supplies run out
- No complicated forms to fill out and no inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Most of Better Living Now's high quality products come with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
BLN - 11/14/17
Chiropractic, Alternative Medicine & Fitness
- With the ChooseHealthy® program, you can save 25% on services from specialty health care providers. The ChooseHealthy program's full musculoskeletal provider network features more than 80,000 participating providers nationwide.
- Choose from more than 10,000 participating fitness centers with the Active&Fit Direct™ program for $25 a month*. Once enrolled, you also have access to tools to help you get the most out of your fitness membership, such as tools that allow you to track exercise.
- You can save 5% to 55% on a variety of popular health and fitness products. Your discounted pricing can be viewed after registering and logging in. All orders offer free shipping and handling.
- To locate a participating health care provider, visit www.choosehealthy.com/Careingtonfit or call us toll-free at (877) 335-2746, Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. To locate a participating fitness center, visit www.choosehealthy.com/Careingtonfit and click on any of the Active&Fit Direct information tiles to be taken to Active&Fit Direct. If you find a fitness center that works for you and decide to take advantage of this fitness program, click the "Enroll Now" button. An Active&Fit™ ID card will be generated for you upon enrollment.
Please note that the ChooseHealthy program is not insurance. You should check any insurance benefits you have before using this discount program, as those benefits may result in lower costs to you than using this discount program. The ChooseHealthy program provides for discounts from specialty health care providers. You are obligated to pay for all services from those providers but will receive a discount from those participating providers for services included in the program. The ChooseHealthy program also includes the Active&Fit Direct program, which provides discounted access to fitness centers. The ChooseHealthy program does not make any payments directly to participating providers or to the Active&Fit Direct program. The ChooseHealthy program has no liability for providing or guaranteeing services and assumes no liability for the quality of services rendered. Discounts on products and services available through the ChooseHealthy program are subject to change; please consult the website for current availability.
The programs described above are provided by ChooseHealthy, Inc. and American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., subsidiaries of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy, Active&Fit and Active&Fit Direct are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. Other names and logos may be trademarks of their respective owners.
*Plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes.
ASHP - 2/14/20
A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
DirectLabs® (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
Â DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide.*
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Services not available in MD, NY, NJ, or RI
DLAO - 3/15/19
Hotel and Car Rental
Car Rental Discounts
Receive a 5-20% discount on your car rental at:
Discount Number: CDP# 384985
Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-654-3131
Discount Number: AWD#B933411
US Reservations Toll-Free: 1-800-331-1212
International Reservations: 1-800-331-1084
- National Car Rental
Discount Number: RECAP#5709880
Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-328-4567
Discount Number: BCD# T485023
Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-455-2848
Request ID Number: 415645
Rate Code: BY
Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-354-2322
Limitations/Exclusions: Discount applies to rate only, not to any additional charges, insurance options, or any special pre-discounted rates unless otherwise specified. Participating locations only. May not apply to all car classes. The renter is responsible for gasoline consumed.
Receive a 10-20% discount on hotels at over 7,400 locations:
- Baymont Inn & Suites
- Days Inn
- Hawthorne Suites
- Howard Johnson
- Knights Inn
- Microtel Inns & Suites
- Super 8
- Ramada Inn
- Wyndham Garden
- Wyndham Grand Collection
Limitations/Exclusions: Discount applies to rate only, not to any additional charges. Advance reservations required. Blackout dates may apply. Discounts cannot be used with other programs.
UMGC - 3/18/14
Concierge Travel Services
You will receive the comfort, care and attention of Travel Guard's personal assistance coordinators available 24/7 to respond to virtually any request, no matter how large or how small.
- Restaurant referrals and reservations
- Event ticketing
- Driving directions
- Private air charter assistance
- Lowest gas pricing search in your area
- Cruise charter assistance
- Local activity recommendations
- Movie and theater information
**Non-emergency travel booking fees include: $35 per person for domestic tickets, $55 per person for international tickets, $35 per person for tours and cruises, $20 per hotel booked, and $20 per rental car booked.
Limitations & Exclusions:
Travel Guard provides traveler assistance through coordination, negotiation and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.
TCON - 3/18/14
Health Advocate, the nation’s leading health advocacy company, helps members and their families navigate the health care and health insurance systems. Health Advocate offers a range of comprehensive services to help members with clinical and administrative issues involving their medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy and other health care needs – saving members time and worry.
How Health Advocate Helps:
- Find the best doctors, hospitals and dentists, and schedule appointments with providers.
- Answer questions about test results, treatments and medications
- Assist in the transfer of medical records, X-rays and lab results
- Locate and research the newest treatments for a medical condition
- Help resolve insurance claims and assist with negotiating billing and payment arrangements, and related administrative issues
Please note that this service is unlimited, and there is no charge when a member calls for assistance.
HLAD - HLAW - HASA - 4/27/21
Sleep Testing & Treatment
Aeroflow is a one-stop referral source for complete turn-key sleep testing and treatment solutions.
Aeroflow Works Directly with DOT Medical Examiners
- Aeroflow will keep record of and provide all necessary documents directly to DOT examiners, allowing members to focus on other areas.
FMCSA-Approved In-Home Diagnostic Sleep Testing
- Allows driver to be tested for sleep apnea while still making their deliveries on time.
Direct Source of Equipment and Supplies
- Aeroflow provides drivers with the latest industry equipment to achieve best treatment results.
24/7 Compliance Monitoring Services
- Aeroflow provides real-time compliance monitoring to ensure your drivers meet current DOT regulations.
- Loud snoring
- Morning headaches & nausea
- High blood pressure
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Neck size > 17 inches
- Being overweight
- Tobacco & alcohol use
- Family history of sleep apnea
Members Have Access
- To take the FMCSA-approved Diagnostic In-Home Sleep Test for $175 per test, including results and shipping costs. (National average price is $305 per test.*)
- To purchase a CPAP Machine for the discounted price of $1,300 per machine. (National average price is $2,425 per machine.*) This device includes:
- Auto-Titrating CPAP machine
- Full line of supplies: face mask, tubing, air filter and custom travel bag
Compliance Monitoring Service Options
- Wireless Modem - Aeroflow offers a wireless modem compliance tracking system that allows for real-time access to compliance information for a cost of $15 per person, per month.
- SmartCard - Aeroflow provides member with SmartCard that records compliance information and downloads information from the card on an as-needed basis for $20 per download.
*National averages are based on BCBS, Medicare, United, Medcost, Aetna, Cigna, Wellpath and Wells Fargo's average costs.
AERO - 9/28/15
Dignity Memorial® Savings Program
- Save 5%* on all funeral or cremation products and services; and cemetery interment rights, products and services through a Dignity Memorial provider.
- Savings apply to prearranged services or services at time of need.
The Dignity Planner allows members to create, store, update and communicate their final arrangements online from the comfort and privacy of their own home while making informed choices based on facts, not emotions.
The Dignity Planner includes:
- Safe, secure storage of members' wishes and 24-hour online access to make changes to their plan
- Access for the member to start, build and update their end-of-life plan online
- Ability to notify friends and loved ones member's plan information
- Cost estimates provided to understand costs associated with selected service choices
- When a death occurs, surviving family members make only one phone call to ensure the member's wishes are carried out as intended
- The ability for a member to share the opportunity with other family members
- The Dignity Planner online tool is provided by the Dignity Memorial® provider network. Dignity Memorial providers are the responsible choice for hundreds of thousands of individuals every year. Through more than 2,000 funeral homes and cemeteries, they offer more options, so families can celebrate a loved one's life in the most fitting way possible.
*Where available by law. 5% savings is not available in Tennessee or for profit organizations in New York nor does it apply to cash advance items. Cemetery service is not available in all states. On already discounted Dignity Memorial plans, member is entitled to the greater of the two discounts.
The Dignity Planner is a free, no obligation online tool offered by the Dignity Memorial network of funeral and cremation providers to create members' end-of-life wishes and is not a pre-need funeral or cremation contract. The Dignity Planner is not a provider of funeral goods or services; members' end-of-life wishes will be fulfilled by the licensed provider of their choosing.
DGML - 1/11/18